Traditional Service at 8:00AM
Contemporary Service at 9:15 & 10:45AM
Together we will grow:
- Faithfully in Christ
- As a Community of Christ
- In Service to Christ
We are hosting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University on Tuesdays starting September 18 at 6:30 pm
What if you were following a plan for your money that you KNEW worked? With Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University, you CAN take control of your money, get out of debt, and create a plan for your future. If you’re interested in learning more about the group, message Pastor Dustin! Because we’re offering it at Living Waters just for you starting September 18 at 6:30pm.
At Living Waters we strive to grow in faith. We strive to growth through six faith disciplines which guide our lives.
Living Waters is a diverse, multi generational community of people who are gathered in the name of Christ to share each others struggles and achievements. There are many opportunities throughout the week and year where we gather for community.
Throughout the year there are many opportunities to serve in the name of Christ. Our service is done out of gratitude for what Christ has first given to us. The ways we serve are many and varied. Living Waters has a particular heart for alleviating hunger, serving children as well as the under served in our community.
- Community Garage Sale: We will be having a community garage sale September 15 . Watch the website for more information!
- Prayer Hour- We would like to form a team that would coordinate a 1 hour prayer time each week . If you are interested or have questions please contact: Pastor Dustin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday School Volunteers are NEEDED!- Please contact Lee Williams if your interested. email@example.com
- High School Youth Group- Questions contact Pastor Dustin or Rhiannon Frenz at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Care Ministry- The Care Ministry supports home cooked meals, lending an ear, assistance if needed and communicating with a simple card or two. Within our Living Waters family wherever and however it might be needed we should be there. Send an email if you are interested in making meals or help where needed.
- Adult Forum - Adult Forum welcomes you to Bible study and conversation on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. in Room 2. To keep up with the latest about Adult Forum (and see some of our friendly faces), visit the adult ed web page. Join us any or every Sunday.
Questions contact Karen Schenkenfelder
- Worship Team Volunteers- Please--We are looking for people who would like a more intimate and personal experience when it comes to worshiping. If this is you, consider becoming part of our worship team volunteers. We could really use more people in assisting ministers, usher, candle lighter, and media roles, especially for the 9:15 service. If you are interested or have questions please contact Doris Ronge
- Crystal Lake Pantry- Our Service Day at the Pantry is Friday, July 20th. Help is needed in the morning to help set up for the day as well as in the afternoon to assist clients and then for clean-up. Any time you can spare to help is appreciated. Please contact me if you can serve.....Jean Wolden
- Beautiful Flowers- If you are interested in sponsoring an altar flower arrangement, you may pay by cash, check or online through our donation link. Arrangements are $20 each and are yours to enjoy following the last service. You can sponsor one or both arrangements. Sign up sheet is in the Narthex.
- There’s a new Barista in Town- We need teammates making up coffee, putting out the snacks, bringing in the treats on Sunday mornings for each service time. If you love coffee this may be the job for you. Maybe you prefer to bake, or just pick something extra up at the store. Look forward to keeping us warm. Contact: Doris Ronge
- Food Pantry Current Needs- If you are contributing goods to the food Pantry, they are especially in need of large (family) size bottles/cans of juices (apple, grape, cranberry & tomato) and Sugar. The following items are always needed: paper towels, soups, canned fruit, & cereals. Thank you for your donations!
- VBS work days! All abilities are welcome to come and help get ready for VBS.
JULY - 27th, 28th, 29th TBD
- Prayer Chain Group- We are always looking for people to add to the prayer chain group. This is an easy commitment. Do you have 10-15 minutes a day to pray for others? The members of the prayer chain receive an email with the prayers that people has asked for on Sunday. It is asked that you pray for these people on a daily basis until the next list comes out the following week. If you are interested you can email the church office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address. Thanks for considering this opportunity.
- Care Ministry- The Care Ministry NEEDS YOUR HELP. Single meals are needed and placed in tins provided for you in the Narthex. Once the meal is prepared, they are stored in the LW freezer and someone from the church will deliver them weekly to someone in need within our church. If you have questions contact Lee Williams at email@example.com
- Illness Support Group- If you or someone you love is going through an illness please join Delores Wrublik as she leads this support group. Our first next meeting will be in August. Watch the website for more details.
- Flower Gardens- If you love to garden, we would love your help in caring for a small area of garden on the LWLC property! The idea is for everyone to just weed and maintain that area on their own time, whenever is good for you. (every 2 weeks or so) If interested, please talk to Mary Ann Dahlke firstname.lastname@example.org and she can assign you a spot. Thanks!!! and Happy Gardening! d she can assign you a spot. Thanks!!! and Happy Gardening!