Together we will grow:
- Faithfully in Christ
- As a Community of Christ
- In Service to Christ
Annual Congregational Meeting:
January 28th at 12:15
January 21st at 10:20
Marriage Enrichment-Living Waters is going to have a Marriage Enrichment course in the new year ending just in time for Valentines day. To work through it we will be focused on the Enrich part of the workshop Prepare and Enrich. There will be an assessment, a workbook and time to discuss with others and your spouse. Cost will be $35 for the online assessment (payable online at their website). Please let Pastor Dustin know if you are interested in joining up with it. We will meet starting January 14 from 4:00-5:30 each Sunday till February 11.
At Living Waters we strive to grow in faith. We strive to growth through six faith disciplines which guide our lives.
Living Waters is a diverse, multi generational community of people who are gathered in the name of Christ to share each others struggles and achievements. There are many opportunities throughout the week and year where we gather for community.
Throughout the year there are many opportunities to serve in the name of Christ. Our service is done out of gratitude for what Christ has first given to us. The ways we serve are many and varied. Living Waters has a particular heart for alleviating hunger, serving children as well as the under served in our community.
- Marriage Enrichment-Living Waters is going to have a Marriage Enrichment course in the new year ending just in time for Valentines day. To work through it we will be focused on the Enrich part of the workshop Prepare and Enrich. There will be an assessment, a workbook and time to discuss with others and your spouse. Cost will be $35 for the online assessment. Please let Pastor Dustin know if you are interested in joining up with it. Dates to be available soon.
- SAVE THE DATE!!!- Women’s 2018 Retreat “God’s Amore is our Armor” April 20-22, 2018
- A Ton of Food for the Crystal Lake Food Pantry - The outreach team is challenging the people of Living Waters to donate a ton of food to the Crystal Lake Food Pantry this year. At 1,936 pounds, we’re just 63 pounds from our goal Place your donations of nonperishable food in the shopping cart in the narthex. Consider bringing sugar or flour, and canned fruit which are all heavy bulky goods to help reach our goal of 2, 000 lbs.
- Evening Bible Study- The Bible Study has been moved to Tuesday nights at 7:30. Hopefully this opens up the opportunity for a few more people to join in the discussion around the Story.
- New Members Class- Starting off the year with a new members group on January 14th from noon to 2:30 in Room Questions see Pastor Dustin
- Wednesday Night Monthly Meals- Join us on our next Wednesday night meal January 17th. We will be serving up “Chili” with all the fixings while we get to know our neighbor. Here at Living Waters at 7pm.
- Beautiful Flowers- If you are interested in sponsoring an altar flower arrangement, you may pay by cash, check or online through our donation link. Arrangements are $20 each and are yours to enjoy following the last service. You can sponsor one or both arrangements. Sign up sheet is in the Narthex.
- Adult Forum - Adult Forum welcomes you to Bible study and conversation on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. in Room 2. To keep up with the latest about Adult Forum (and see some of our friendly faces), visit the adult ed web page. Join us any or every Sunday.
Join us any or every Sunday.
Questions contact Karen Schenkenfelder
- Worship Team Volunteers- Please--We are looking for people who would like a more intimate and personal experience when it comes to worshiping. If this is you, consider becoming part of our worship team volunteers. We could really use more people in assisting ministers, usher, candle lighter, and media roles, especially for the 9:15 service. If you are interested or have questions please contact Becky Marshall at email@example.com It takes all of us to make Living Waters grow
- Care Ministry- The Care Ministry supports home cooked meals, lending an ear, assistance if needed and communicating with a simple card or two. Within our Living Waters family wherever and however it might be needed we should be there. Send an email if you are interested in making meals or help where needed.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- CL Food Pantry- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND- Our next day to volunteer at the Crystal Lake Food Pantry is Wednesday, November 22nd. The pantry is open same hours on Saturday, so help is needed all day (9:00 am - 2:30pm). Add’l help remains needed for Mon, Tues & Wed mornings. Pantry is in need of Sugar, Flour, canned fruit & Ramen. Please get in touch with me at the 8:00 service on Sunday, email me (Jean) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847 428 9218 Thanks so much for helping feed our neighbors. Jean W.
- ALSO THE PANTRY IS IN NEED OF: Anyone who would want to help sell items in pantry, Ebayers, Craigslist fans, or garage sale aficionados? We need someone who will work from home, take pictures and write descriptions of items that we can sell from the pantry to raise money. Post renovations has left us with extra doors, chairs, etc. Talk to Jean if interested, she will contact the pantry on how you can help. You cn reach her at the 8:00 service on Sunday, email at email@example.com or call 847-428-9218.
- Confirmation Classes- REMINDER Grades 7th & 8th confirmation group will meet each Wednesday evening from 7-8:30 pm
- High School Youth Group- Is on each Sunday at noon to 2pm please bring a lunch. Questions contact Pastor Dustin or Rhiannon Frenz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday School Classes - Pre-school through 6th grade. Sunday school will run during the 9:15 service and will follow the sermon stories. Registration is available on the Living Waters web site. Questions contact Lee Williams at email@example.com
- Sunday School Volunteers are NEEDED!- Please contact Lee Williams if your interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer Hour- We would like to form a team that would coordinate a 1 hour prayer time each week . If you are interested or have questions please contact: Pastor Dustin at email@example.com